Russell’s Dine at Home Meals
All meals are freshly prepared and cooked, but served cold, and will need warming up in your oven.
Sunday Lunch Cooking Instructions
- Preheat your oven to 180 c
- Warm your soup in a saucepan on the hob
- Put your Roast Potatoes & Cauliflower Cheese in the oven for approx. 15 minutes or until hot, place the Beef or Turkey on a tray and cook for 3 minutes depending on how you like it cooked.
- Remove cling film and open butter portion from your Vegetables and microwave with butter for
- 1-2 minutes.
- Warm the gravy up on the hob
- (Do not Microwave)
- Yorkshire Pudding will need 2 minutes in the oven
- Your dessert will need warming up in the oven for 5-7 minutes
Prices of meals include complimentary delivery to your door during the early afternoon within Broadway/Childswickham/Murcot & Snowshill. We are more than happy to deliver further afield but a small delivery charge does apply when ordering.
We aim to deliver during the middle part of the day, ready for your dinner, or the meals can be kept for the following day. Christmas Day Lunch will be delivered on Christmas Eve.